Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color label disappeared [bug 14.6 fixed in 14.7 MOD]

Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color label dissapeared: on my premiere pro the color labels don't show the colors anymore on the left files section. I can change the colours but it don't show here. When I drag a file on the timeline the color will show. It is checked on but don't show wich colour.

[colour]

This is a bug in 14.6 and has been fixed in 14.7  [MOD]

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

I made a new project, imported old one: labels are back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filed a bug report on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. The 14.6 update has broken label colours in the bin. This applies both to productions and regular projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a new project, imported old one: labels are back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried the exact same thing: labels are back for me as well. Thanks! Unfortunately, I only tried this after wasting an hour trying a thousand other things first 🤦🏻‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did NOT work for me, unfortunately.  I can't get labels back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trash preferences and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Trashed prefs, but no joy.  Issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I created a new project and they are back.  Thanks to those above!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On behalf of the team, sorry gang. Known issue here and we're getting it fixed ASAP. Thanks to those providing the workaround.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Since upgrading to 14.6, the colour labels in my bins are gone. I'm unable to add or change color labels. This is very important to my workflow. Is this a new bug? Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 3.25.24 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 this is also very important to me. Can this be an option? like a tag to toggle?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're a lifesaver! That worked, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nramaswaran80 Saw this on a FB thread and it worked.

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 5.34.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works!
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to write the same
Will try importing to a new project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry for your issue!

Yes, this is a bug and the Premiere Pro team is investigating it. Meanwhile, the workaround is to import your project into a new project, as shared by thesillyrabbit.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 14.6 - All of the label colors from my project have dissapeared from the project panel when in "list view". I am able to see the labels in "Freeform View" but not in "List" or "Thumbnail". 

I have checked Metadata display and can see that "Label" is selected, and when I right click on my clip (In the project panel) I can see that it has a label color selected, but it doesnt show in panel. 

Anyone else having this issue or know of a workaround? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported by a number of users. I assume we'll get a fix soon.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue. Color label dissapeared:  premiere pro the color labels don't show the colors anymore on the left files section. I can change the colours but it don't show here. When I drag a file on the timeline the color will show. It is checked on but don't show wich colour. Yes, I doubled checked the metadata display setting. Workaround is to make a new project and import the project having the issue. Any other thoughts? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other thoughts?

No other that it is a shame that each upgrade brings so much new problems to the table, each time. One step forward, two steps back with new workarounds needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

saw this in a FB thread and it workedScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 5.34.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Premiere Pro 14.6.0, I am no longer able to see the labels next to my assets in List View  inside of the Project panel. Any thoughts or is this a bug from this new version? Also, using the Pen tool no longer creates a linear audio fade even though it is set to linear, the line is automatically curved, is this by design and if so is there a way to change it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one: that will bring back the label and probably the audio keyframes to.

and

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines