• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Workspace

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I wanted to know how to get my color workspace looking like the one circled in red. Please and thank you! Other Screen.jpgMy Screen.jpg

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Ahh, you want to change the scopes in view!

Well, that's easy. It's a "context" thing, right? Not that anyone new to the app would ever guess that!

Right-click in the Scopes panel. You have a menu of scopes to view, and submenus of scope types to use. Most scopes have two or three different "types" of the same scope.

There are presets for certain groupings. Or simply say right-click and check the Parade ... it will add a Parade scope to the current scope panel.

The scopes I've found most

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, you want to change the scopes in view!

Well, that's easy. It's a "context" thing, right? Not that anyone new to the app would ever guess that!

Right-click in the Scopes panel. You have a menu of scopes to view, and submenus of scope types to use. Most scopes have two or three different "types" of the same scope.

There are presets for certain groupings. Or simply say right-click and check the Parade ... it will add a Parade scope to the current scope panel.

The scopes I've found most useful in color work are the Waveform (YC no chroma) for simply a tonal look at the image left-right, Parade RGB for a left-to-right look (albeit in 3 sections, one each color) of the color data at specific brightnesses, and the Vectorscope, which shows color saturation.

I don't typically find the Histrogram to be that usable in video, though some love it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines