Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colored glitch flashes on screen in export

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 10.24.39 PM.png

Ive been trying not to break my computer. I've been using premiere for YEARS and have never encountered this. And I use to be stuck using 2015 CC..which any long time user of this software KNOWS how awful 2015 was. And now, I got the latest mac, with the highest quanity of processing and what not just bfor editing purposes, all while using the latest version of premiere available, yt this just randomly started happening with this project. I have no idea what to do. I've tried changing setting, exporting via quicktime instead of H.264, I've tried Media Encoder, I've tried moving every file to an external hard drive to give more space (Even though this is a new computer with basicall all it's available space), and yet out of 8 DIFFERENT EXPORTS it has still yet to fix my issue. No restart has fixed this, no amount of memory available. I don't get it. These lined bars appeared in each export but in different locations each time. PLEASE, someone help me so I can go to sleep. Currently on Premiere 2020 since the latest version is not yet available for new Macs. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try clearing the cache. 

• Start PP from it's normal desktop icon (IE: don't open from a project file link).
Close the Open/Home screen (and you will be in PP without a project open).
• Go into Edit/Preferences/Media Cache (Mac users adjust menu name)
• Then Press: Remove Media Cache Files: and Delete...
• Select: Delete all media cache files from the system and OK
Close PP - It will create any needed cache files on the fly as you edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines