• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colorgraded Prores RAW look VERY different in Premier Pro 2022

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just opened a project in Premier Pro 2022 made in Premier pro 2021. The colorgraded Prores RAW looked very different from the previous version. They looked ungraded? Ive used Lumetri when I did the grading. Why is this? I needed to download and install the prevoius version in order to work with it. Please comment.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Update. After continually fidgeting with this, I uninstalled and reinstalled both Premiere Pro 2022 and the Apple ProRes Raw codecs, and the functionality returned, enabling the ability to turn off the Rec 709 LUT that is automatically applied to these files by Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed that the input LUT was dropped in the conversion. Guess that´s the reason. Maybee something to look into?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed the same thing. On my files, it looks like there is an auto-LUT applied with an option to turn it off? When I bring ProRes Raw files in that should look flat, they look like they have a 709 LUT applied but I can't see an option anywere to turn it off. When Adobe first started supporting ProRes tehre was an optionto turn this LUT off, but it has since gone away, or at least I can't find it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update. After continually fidgeting with this, I uninstalled and reinstalled both Premiere Pro 2022 and the Apple ProRes Raw codecs, and the functionality returned, enabling the ability to turn off the Rec 709 LUT that is automatically applied to these files by Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How/where do you turn off this Rec 709 LUT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines