Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors blowing out during export

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I'm having a new issue recently, that the colors completely blow out when I want to export them from Premiere. It seems to only happen with footage from new iPhones, but I haven't been editing any other footage since updating to 22, so I can't really tell for sure.

The weird thing is, it doesn't occur all the time. For example, the same footage (4k) from an iPhone 13 sometimes completely blows out and sometimes doesn't. I also don't have any LUTs or presets in the export window activated, obvuously.

Did anyone have this issue before or has an idea what the reason for this might be? I've been using Premiere for a few years already, but I'm also not a pro, so maybe the issue is more obious than I think!

Much love and thank a lot!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope those links helped you, but if not here's a thought...

Are you using an Nvidia video card?  If so, make sure you are using the Nvidia *Studio* driver not the Game Ready driver.  I had this same problem, and switching to the more appropriate Studio driver fixed it.  You might want to restart your computer after the switch first just to make sure it all properly loaded and installed. 

Good luck, I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines