• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors more saturated after export

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using Premiere Pro 2023 and a Macbook 2017. After the recent updates, my coloring looks completely off and more saturated than in my timeline. I have tried LUTs and different export settings, not getting the result in my timeline. I color-graded on an adjustment layer. I am trying to export as an mp4. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: If you're using newer Version 23 Premiere Pro, this video is out of date. You can fix this much easier in 23.4 or newer, by just going to Sequence Settings, setting your timeline to Rec709 Color Space, and tix the box to Auto-Tone Mapping. This video discusses and demonstrates some newer ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aye....you are an angel. 👌👌👌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines