• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour either too light or too Dark, changes between preview, sequence and export.

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a video on the new Macbook Pros and i'm using screenshots from the Apple website. But I kept finding that although their colour seemed normal, as soon as I added them into the sequence they would look really dark. When I export the video, they are the right colour, but the rest of my clips are overexposed. 

If I create a new sequence and put the screenshots on their first, they look fine but the rest of my clips look super dark. 

I'm guessing there's some sort of sequence setting that is causing this but I have no idea how to fix it. Any help?

I've never had this problem before, but it is the first project I have created on this new Mac, so it could have something to do with this. 

I've tried to find help on here and just in google but I can only seem to find information on colour problems on export, but that's not my problem. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?