• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour grade change after updating

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help?? I have just updated Premiere and when I opened the project, the colours have all changed in a sequence I was grading - 30mins worth. Only some of the files have changed while others are ok. I have no idea what's happened. There was an adjustment layer with a LUT above all the shots and a lot individually adjusted as well. When I removed the adjustment layer to see if it that was it, the shots in question had completely changed as if they have each been worked on. 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... The log footage is color managed in REc 709. I looking for disable color management ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently uninstalling 22. I'm hoping if I reinstall the previous version, things will go back to normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be work. 
Same here, in cc2021 no issue, in CC2022 all my log footage take the color magement ... So it's like a double lut on my timeline....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same here only some footage is fine and other footage has the double LUT effect. All log footage but from 3 different camera's. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click footage > Modify> Interpret > Color space rec709 fixed the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interpretation of the color space is necessary for any material (shot in Rec 709/RAW/LOG) or a specific one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having similar issues. Was it fixed? This premier business is making me really angry. It just updated and ruined every shot with some weird colour glitch. I've tried everything, did uninstalling and installing it again work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines