• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour space Issues during export in adobe premiere pro 2023.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colours/colour space is randomly changing during exports no matter the color space I'm editing in. I'm using cine gamit c-log 3 footage with basic conversion luts and am getting completely different results during an export. This even happens when I put the correction lut into the exporter rather than an adjustment layer in the timeline.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the link you sent, my problem is solved, God bless you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for sending through, I've got quite a lot of experience with colouring and different colour spaces and have ran tests trying different spaces. This is a version issue as I've had no problems in the past exporting thousands of projects using the same media.

Thanks,

(PII removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continue to have the same issue on recent updates. It seems random and will just re-assign the color space within the sequence. I've had some luck going through MODIFY > INTERPRET FOOTAGE and fixing the color space there, but that is time consuming and painstaking. It seems to be more of a problem for codecs that aren't higher end cinema, at least from what I've observed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It shouldn't be changing the clip color space after it's been set in the Interpret Footage dialog. But if you haven't done that, depending on how you've set the Preferences option for "Auto Detect Log Color Space" and whether the Sequence setting for "Auto-tone map media" is checked on or not, you can get different behaviors.

Basically, users need to always check the color management for clips anymore.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines