Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

colours blown after exporting

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I know there have been a few topics about this - i have checked all the answers and none have helped. 

Ive dropped in and edited some HLG footage into premiere. 

Originally i had the issue that the preview monitor was incorrectly displaying colours - i fixed this by adjusting the colour space in sequence settings to rec. 2100 hlg. 

This got my preview to the right colours as the footage.

The problem arises when i export  - the preview for export matches my footage - but in the final export - the colours are blown and loose all texture and nuance. 

I have tried various things at export stage :

- i have chosen match sequence settings - which matches in export preview - but export is blown. 

- i have chosen SDR conform on export effects tab - blown.

- i have unchecked render at maximum depth - blown.Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 16.12.34.pngScreenshot 2022-02-28 at 16.12.31.pngScreenshot 2022-02-28 at 16.15.34.png

At a loss - can someone help/advise? 

Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are working a sequence in HDR, in your case HLG, you then must export that sequence in HLG, using one of the presets with HLG in the preset name.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines