Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining two different audio channels in premiere pro

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Some time ago I made a video with two people who each had their own microphone. They were recorded on different channels. While I was editing, I was trying to make a monotrack out of it, but when I do that, one of the voices disappaers or goes silent. Does anyone have an idea what I can do to solve this problem?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give more details and perhaps screen shots of what you have tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't really screenshot it because it all comes back to the audio, but I will do my best to explain it. 

First I tried to change the audio channels but when I do that, one of the two voices will only be heard from the microphone of the person. The audio of the other person is softer and is bad quality. Then I tried to make two monotracks out of it, but the same problem occured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you Dropbox a sample of the audio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines