• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Conformation issues with png

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community.

My name is Alex. recently I got an animatic to conform and edit.

But once I opened the XML file, all the material imported from Storyboard Pro 20.1 was just solid black, the only images appearing was safety grids from the export. During the export from Storyboard Pro all the scenes were exported as subsequences, when open one, can observe multiple PNG stored one on top of another. Audio was playing alright. 

In metadata logs, indicated straight alpha for each PNG.

Tryed to view everything in Alpha mode, material appears inverse , white lines of animation on black screen.

Also tryed to turn the transperncy grid, then I can review the animatic and make changes, but then the background is transperent.

Search through the topics above, and found the following: but it makes no progress either.

Find the original png file in the project viewer, right click -> Modify -> Interpret Footage.

Under the Alpha Channel category, select "Conform Alpha Premultiplication To:

And also select the box: Premultiplied Alpha.

I'm sure it's something very simple, but i can't find what it is exactly.

If anyone knows the solution, please let me know. Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm unfamiliar with what you are trying to do, but whenever I have an alpha PNG in my timeline, I move it to Video Track 2, and then on Video Track 1, I place the color background of what I need. So if it's black lines on the PNG I will place a white background layer on V1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines