Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Constant audio sync issues when exporting from Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen various reports about this but nothign totally concrete.  This never used to be an issue for me but as of the last maybe 6 months, I'm having constant sync issues when I export video from Premiere Pro...it's generally Iphone HD video, but the issue occurs with various settings in the export - if I use ProRes or HVEC 265 - if I do hardware or software encoding - and if I use High 10 and 2100 or not...I'm really not sure what's happening, and this doesn't happen if I use FCP instead (but I hate working in FCP).  I'm going to post a dropbox link with two versions of the rendered video - one with the audio 2 frames forward and one in sync...because I'm always working with musical artists, the syncing is crucial.  I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my MBpro?  I can even send someone the raw premiere files if they might be willing to check it on their end.  I'm just at my witts end with this.  

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1ko1borqea8dks/AADJIdXUwljSyMw0b2zKCMVoa?dl=0

I hope there's some solution to this nightmare.  I've worked with HD video from iphones for a few years and never had this issue before.  

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps the files with trouble are VFR, variable framerate? If so, converting those to constant framerate in say ShutterEncoder then replacing the clips in the project w converted CFR clips would help.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines