Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert lightroom lens corrections to Premiere Lens Corrections

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a feature request. 

There are excellent lens corrections profiles in lightroom, and I would like to think they could fairly easily be converted into effects for Premiere Pro. 

Please do this.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is a user-to-user assistance forum. It is NOT a forum to communicate with the developers, whether on a request for changes/features or reporting buggy/odd behavior.

Those go to their Premiere Pro UserVoice  portal, where all posts are logged into their system manually by a dev.

I would suggest going there and searching for this, upvoting something, as I'm quite certain this has been asked before.

Also ... as someone who came out of a long pro stills career into pro video post, there are a lot of what seem obvious assumptions coming into video that are not applicable in video. I started using the Lightroom public beta .7 ... so yea, I go back aways in digital stills.

Stills processing is about one image at a time. Even in Lightrooms batch processes, you do a (relatively) few images. Building an effect for that which doesn't shut down your computer is pretty simple.

Video ... is a massive amount of more workload on a computer. If you've got a large batch to process in Lightroom, maybe ... 25 images! ... at one go, your system takes a little bit to do so, then moves on.

But at even "only" 24fps, a not-uncommon five minute sequence has 7,200 frames to process.

That's a significantly greater workload. So effects have to be designed that 1) get something done and 2) can be done to thousands of images at a time sequentially.

Completely different thing.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines