• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copiar los efectos de una pista de audio de un proyecto a otro proyecto

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola, como puedo copiar los efectos de una pista de audio de un proyecto a otro proyecto en premier, he buscado tutoriales y no hablan de esto por internet.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently I believe you would need to import a sequence containing your track effects from an old project into the new project. You could either continue to use that sequence, or copy and paste effects from that sequence to another sequence. I would personally note that I've seen sometimes that when you paste the track effects into a different sequence, it will paste the effects but not with any of the parameters that you have set! I'm not sure if that is happening for everybody, or if that has been addressed in the recent update, but it's something to watch out for.

Another note if it fits your workflow. If you find yourself needing common elements frequently, you can create a project template and continue to use that for every new project. It will have your bin structure, any imported elements that you frequently use, and also sequences if you want, that may include your track effects already in the track mixer. And that would actually be more reliable than the copy and paste method, given the issue I just described.

Hope that is helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por el apoyo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intenta importar el proyecto/secuencia donde tienes los efectos dentro del proyecto donde necesitas aplicar esos efectos, luego sobre el clip donde tienes los efectos en el audio en el Timeline pones clic derecho/copiar, te vas a la otra secuencia donde tienes el clip al que se lo quieres aplicar le das clic derecho y pones Pegar Atributos, en esa ventana te aparece seleccionas los efectos que quieres aplicar en el pegado. Espero te sirva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchisimas gracias por la ayuda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Con gusto Eduardo! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines