Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy Paste Attributes Not Working

Contributor ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Forum.

I'm doing some research in the forum, but I cannot find a suitable answer regarding my problem. I'm trying to copy and paste the attributes to my audio clips

and they are not pasting. I have lowered the decibel level of one audio files, and trying to paste the volume attributes, but Premiere wont apply this attribute.

ADobeForumAttributes1.jpg

PS: I can apply effects, to my motion footage, and stills. Only Audio is not doing anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

I konw this is old but just in case anyone else finds it I wanted to give an answer. For some reason you can't paste attributes from a Stereo channel audio clip to a mono clip or vice versa. If there are any discrepencies with the channel setup between the two clips, it won't paste audio attributes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I konw this is old but just in case anyone else finds it I wanted to give an answer. For some reason you can't paste attributes from a Stereo channel audio clip to a mono clip or vice versa. If there are any discrepencies with the channel setup between the two clips, it won't paste audio attributes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am noticing a more complex matter. I have a number of clips recorderd with a stereo audio clip. I have altered all these clios to be mono with two audio channels. All clips where alterted in one go. Now with these clips i can't copy and paste audio attributes anymore. I was in support with adobe for 1 hour, someboady takeinhg over my screen but not finding anu solution. 

Anyone with a solution to this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines