• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash Report After Creating new Sequence!

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title suggest. Whenever I create a new project, then proceed to create a new sequence, PP will crash. I've tried moving the scratch files to another place. Didn't work. I can't find a solution online. Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to reset Premiere pro preferences, follow this step:

Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.

To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option keys when the splash screen appears.

Incase this does not reslove the issue then lets us know the version of Premire pro and OS.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that didn't work.

I'm running Windows 10 Home Ver. 1607

PP ver. 15.4.1 

And i'm using a laptop that previously used Premier Pro perfecrtly fine, but had to make a clean install of windows so its a fresh laptop so to speak.

If I can provide any other info, let me know. And thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The premiere pro cc 2021 (version 15.4.1) requires Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 2004. See the minuium system requirements here - https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements/2021.html

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines