• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash since update to Premiere Pro v. 22.2

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have foiund that Premier Pro crashes when replaying a sequence with speed and duration increased. I can't finish a project becuse of this bug. Anyone have the same issue or recommendation on how to resolve?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert22105136g50j,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Is this happening with any specific sequence or all of them? Also, let us know the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All sequences in the project.

Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz, NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070, 64GB Ram. All drivers up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you quick create a test project, then with a different clip, apply a ramp ... does that fail also?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I cannot replicate the crash within the test project...using the same media, settings, etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing I'd try at this point is close all project files, dump all cache files, reboot/relaunch. If that works, great. If not, next step:

Occasionally project files get corrupt ... so I would try creating a new project file, then navigating to the old one in the MediaBrowser of Premiere, select the old project file, right-click and import the assets into the new project. Some times this works.

If not ... dang, but it might need to rebuild a new project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, trying this now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, clearing the cache files, rebooting didn't work. Still crashing at random times, but always right at one of the speed and duration increases. Next I imported the old project into a new project file, this worked, somewhat. The probel is the entire project imported as a nexted clip...it play through, but I can't make anymore edits. Is ther a way to "unnest" ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Importing the project assets should simply add all the project assets into the Project panel ... sequences, media, et al. Not sure what happened here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines