Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash while exporting.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a problem with Prpro2022. 

I'm currently using the latest version 22.3.1 and everything is going well until I'm trying to export file which isn't big because I'm new user. My first file has 48 sec without any effects or color grading. 

I enabled coding and decoding codec H.256 which helps for one export and now software still crashing. I don't know what to do. 

I'm using Samsung Galaxy book 2 pro 360 with 16GB Ram and Intel Iris Xe Graphics. I'm trying to render movie in 1080p and I dosn't work. 

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So because it is notebook I have only one internal SSD 512Gb and at this moment I have 331GB of free space, for export I'm plugin external SSD 2TB with Read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s. 

I tried to export to internal and it still not respond, sometimes after 3% or 45% or 95% of rendering it stops and premiere pro not responding. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i read sometimes you have to disable h.264 hardware decoding to remove crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did it. It helps for one export 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erik7609,
Sorry. See what happens with Encoding Settings > Performance > Software Encoding. Please let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem -- Samsung Book2 360, just installed Premiere, seems to edit ok, but rendering consistently crashes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hay man. Did you solve the problem ? I havent touch Premiere since May and now im trying but still crashing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did resolve the problem and can now render videos just fine, but truthfully I don't know how I did it. The only thing I can think of is the issue rested somewhere in the default Adobe Premiere settings, because that's the only thing I messed with. If I had to further guess, it was something within the default export settings -- and now that I think about it, I'm almost certain it actually had to do with the audio settings.

This likely won't help, but here's a screencap of the rendering settings of the last video I outputted:

01.jpg

Whatever it was, videos seem to be rendering fine now. Good luck, friend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines