• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing after updating to Premiere Pro 22.2 - Mac Mini M1

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I updated Premiere to 22.2 on my Mac Mini M1 (8GB, Monteray 12.2.1) and It started crashing During 1 hour of editing it crashed (freeze) 5 times I downgrade to 22.1 and works perfectly as before 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Slawek,

Sorry to hear that.

Have you tried deleting the media cache? That can help in situations like this. First, choose File > Close All Projects. From the Home Screen, select Premiere Pro > Preferences > Media Cache and follow the directions here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seco...

You may also want to press the Option key when restarting Premiere Pro to reset preferences. Let us know if these troubleshooting steps help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried deleting cache Did not help I didnt try Option key but now with older version 22.1 everything works fine and I will wait for another version then I will try to install it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines