• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing before exporting

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i try to export my project it crashes before even opening the export settings. This happens when i click on file - export - media, or if i use the shortcut ctrl+m (it just crashes immediately). I thought about exporting with Media Encoder but i can't, because it crashes before i get the export settings pop-up. 

Anyone with the same problem who found a solution? Thank you

Premiere Version 22.0 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a post where someone said to disable hardware accelerated decoding and encoding in preferences - but this doesn't work. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue also. Are you using external drives? I have media on a 1TB T7 and I'm also directing all my scratch disk settings to it.  I have 500gb left on the external and 70gb left on my internal hard drive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im having the same issue and that's IF and a big if at that as to whether I succeed in getting export - Media to work I'm beyond disallusioned is there anyone icluding ADOBE that can advise???? Paying customers here!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines