Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing while exporting Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I gotta confess, I am considering sing up with another editor software since I am facing constant crashing while exporting. All applications are up to date on my machine, as the print screen in attach can show it, along with the crash report. My GP drivers are updated, the chipset and even my Bios was recently updated, and this crashing while export doesn't stop. 

Does Adobe want me to roll back for old bios with less security updated to "work properly"? I haven't received any email regarding this, and I can even remember how many of these crashes I agreed to send reports and get communication. 

One or other crashes from time to time is no problem for me at all, I have more than 10 years of IT support, and I know pretty much about it. However, when this happens in almost every video I have to export then there is a considerable problem since I export almost one video per day. This is unacceptable for paid software.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post any details about your hardware? We can assume you're on v22.5 for the software version.

What kind of media are you working with? Are you using effects? Plugins? Does the crashing affect all projects regardless of what's going on in them? Using different media types?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 
X570 UD from Gigabyte at F37c Latest BIOS Version
32GB GSkull
2060 Super WindForce OC From Gigabyte
Yes, I am at the 22.5 Version of my Premiere
The media that I am working on is an MP4 file converted on OBS from MKV (never had problem with before) Effects that I am using are the same as before, most default from Adobe and one-third party, which was working before without a problem. Crash affects most of the project when working with a wave audio format for background music in a separate track and crashes right at on beginning of exporting.

The most interesting is that this is a part of a series of videos that I have been doing since last year, and the project is the same model. Haven't changed anything at all. The crash started after I updated the chipset driver, bios, and GPU drivers because my machine was starting to lose performance, off-course. So what is the point of that? Adobe can't handle it? Will Adobe suggest doing the opposite of manufactories, leaving my machine outdated with fewer updates and the most recent security?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing I forgot to mention is that once it crashes, the same project without any modification can be exported after a machine reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines