• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Create auto-synced captions from pasted text

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I'm editing videos on a daily basis for social networks and of course, it needs captions.

As it is often humorous and contains puns, the auto transcribe is making up words and I'm losing quite a lot of time correcting the captions created.

Youtube has a really good feature where you paste plain text and it is auto-syncing it to the video. Is there a way to achieve the same results in Premiere Pro ?

Thanks !

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The current answer is no.

In the Beta version, they are actively working on exporting the transcript in a form that can be edited and reimported. I have not tested how well the current Beta does the timing when you make large changes. It should work, since it is only the editing of particular words or short phrases that is changing.

See this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/discuss-would-you-like-to-export-graphi...

You can see the current status in the latest Beta.

The Beta can be installed independently from your production version(s).

See the Beta FAQs:
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-beta.html

Let us know how it goes.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines