Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Create Multicam Source Sequence out of sequence

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys...trying to do something out of sequence...I shot an event last weekend that, for reasons such as power outage and such, was a mess. What I have is 4 hours of 3-camera video. However, when I go through the correct way of merging multicam sequence, it breaks down...just doesn't work..tells me there is content it cannot match up

So...using the source monitor, I in'out'd 6 minutes of video from each of the 3 cameras, dragged them to the time line and Sync'd just the three three clips of about 10 minutes, which when useing the 3 audios, positioned them correctly.

Now, the part I want to do is turn them into a multicam sequence. Yet, regardless of how I select the clips, I can't get them to appear using the Multicam toggle button. Nothing happens.

What intermediate steps am I missing (if what I want to do is possible)

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind...figured it out.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines