• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

create proxy files in new version of premiere pro 22.4.0

Explorer ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my english (thanks google translator)

How to import the files and create the proxy in the new interface of premiere pro 2022 - (22.4.0) - because when we use the media browser premiere, there is an option to import already creating the proxy files, but not in the new interface. Is there any way to change the configuration of import settings > copy media ???

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the upper left corner of the IMPORT workspace, specify the project name and the save path, and then jump to the lower right corner and click CREATE. There is no need to choose anything at this stage. After that, you will get into your usual space, from where you can create a proxy. Upload media to the project panel, right-click on the mouse to create a PROXY and voila. Now the IMPORT page has not been finalized and I hope the developers will make adjustments and this page will become irreplaceable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"... Now the IMPORT page has not been finalized and I hope the developers will make adjustments and this page will become irreplaceable." 

thank you very much for the information and let's hope that the programming community speeds up the process, as it is missing since we have a new layout (looking like a change of clothes - where the structure remains the same, only changing the look)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I totally agree. We need the functionality and accessibility of the IMPORT page to any application with the necessary functions to any ADOBE ecosystem in order to prepare the material for installation, and not just a "shirt", as you noted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines