Create Transcript Freezes all of Premiere

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Premiere yesterday, and now when I try to create captions Premiere freezes on, "Creating auto transcription...    Rendering audio data" every time requiring me to force quit and it doesn't even recognize the error. The standard "Premiere quit unexpectidly, would you like to report the probelm" box never appears and it freezes everything on the computer, meaning you cant minimize Premiere, open, close or opporate any other programs. Making it kinda hard to do my job...

I'm working on 2019 MacBook Pro 

Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

Processor: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Corey240612787j9z,

Sorry for your issue.

What's the version of Premiere Pro you're using? What are the details of the footage you're working with (format/codec)?

Please try resetting the preferences of Premiere Pro and see if it brings any change: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premie...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines