• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Created entire timeline sequence and forgot to split the audio, easy fix?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just finished an entire edit and only now I realise that I forgot to split the audio channels. I recorded on the in-built microphone of my canon c100 as well as a lavalier mic on the second channel. What I should have done before dragging the clips into the timeline is: right click > modify > audio channels > click 'mono' > turn 1 into 2 channels. However it gives a prompt that mentions that changes only take effect when you re-drag the clips in your timeline. Is there an easy fix to replace the current clips with the updated audio settings? My (limited) knowledge of Adobe PP means that the only solution I see is to use the current file as a reference and try to recreate it from stratch with the right audio settings. Hope someone on here knows the golden tip! Thanks in advance 🙂

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could copy and paste your edited audio in sync onto new audio tracks, add fill left with right effect to one set of audio and add fill right with left to the other set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines