Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Creating a new customized shape layer in premiere

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change a shape's appearance properties like fill and stroke in premiere pro but I can't find the solution. Also I am looking for if I can make a new shape and customize it as I prefere. Every solution for each of these matters can be helpful and I'll appriciate it. 

#shapes #fill #stroke 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the Community.

You can create new shapes and edit existing shapes in Premiere Pro. You get the option to add/change Fill, Stroke, and Shadow in the Essential Graphics panel.

CS.jpg

Let us know if this is not what you're looking for.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are trying to do everything in the new Essential Graphics Panel that you did with the old Legacy Titler it is not going to happen. The Essential Graphics Panel is still not on par with the Old Legacy Titler. That being said the Essential Graphic does work decent for most users. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines