• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

creating MOGRT : custom font selection make my premiere pro crash

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys ! 
i'm encountered a weird issue when building some MORGT. I want to allow my coworker to modify the font, but when I allow all (15) text layer to be "font editable", the MOGRT created make my premiere pro crash. Until three text layer "font editable", it works well. The more i add, the more the MOGRT become unstable. So the solution i found is to explain my coworker that we don't need to use other font, because that one is the best - and disabled font selection. Is this an issue that other people have meet ? Or it just came from my computer ? My AE ? It's the first MOGRT I'm creating, but I already used MOGRT on my computer.
My AE comp is just texts (linear wipe transition and solid as alpha matte).
You can find my AE project and MOGRT here : (we can't attach .mogrt file here ???)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNt9mV3bM-5EgMu49xzdE-aq5m75qF8F/view?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Faniry

Config :
Win 10
Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz
NVIDIA GTX 1070
16Go

Premiere pro et AE 2021

TOPICS
Crash , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?