• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating proxies with preset, already exists error

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a costum ingest preset in media encoder so i could lower the resolution and attach a LUT. 

When i want to change the ingest settings for it to create proxies and i select the preset i get the following error: "A preset with that name already exists. Do you wish to overwrite it?"

If i click yes, it accepts the preset but switches to transcode.

At first i thought this was okay and imported all the footage, which ran trough media encoder and now has the lut, but it doesn't seem linked and i can't toggle proxies to see it in full quality. 

I've tried finding a solution, but haven't had any succes yet, I hope someone here can help me!

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you selecting your preset from the dropdown menu, or loading it from the system each time?

FWIW, I usually make proxies after the all the clips have been loaded into the project (no Ingest). You can access your preset there as well when you create proxies from the bins, and they will automatically detach.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines