• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Update to 2022 Messed up My Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just update all of my creative cloud items to 2022 and so far, Premiere is buggy now.  Firstly it CONSTANTLY hangs after I open my project.  And it also hangs trying to close the project.  Also, the After Effects items within it don't render on the timeline anymore.  Just get that yellow screen with all of the languages on it.

I opened After Effects and the projects open fine.  Premiere is wonky.  

Trying to render a project for a premiere tomorrow and it doesn't seem doable now.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It fixed the problem after some time but it turned out to be a corrupt video file that I had in my sequence. Every time I cursored over the clip or played it back, Premiere Pro 22 would go into this "HANG" mode. Once I deleted this file from the sequence, everything is perfect again.

I suggest trying chat support if you are having a hard time. They were able to get on my computer with me at the same time and look at settings till I realized the error and fixed it myself.

Going back to PPv15 is useless once your projects have been worked on and saved in 22... they do not work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe just released an update 22.0.1 — that seems to have some fixes for this issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/fixed-issues.html

Pls post your results if this fix helps!

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 12.19.37 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, PP kept crashing when I would export of queue. Repeatedly!!!

Upon chatting to a support agent, we worked out it was because I had a "LUT" effect (Lumetric Cinematic 25) on one of the clips in the sequence. After removing the effect things were back to normal. The end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest software is just broken for me. Photoshop V23, Auditon V22 and After Effects V22 will not launch past the splash screen. I moved to Davinci 9 months ago and life is happy, too bad I NEED Adobe for the other packages, EVERY single release is progressively worse. Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines