Crop effect is not working

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how to word this properly, but when I try to crop a video it doesn't work. You can see by the handles that the video is being effected, and in the sequence preview you can see it being effected but in the preview panel it isn't being cropped. I can't find anything on the internet to help - and I'm really very new to Pr so my apologies if my wording is off. I've attached a video that shows my problem in more detail.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Iv'e figured it out. I had global FX Mute on. Hopefully this helps someone in the future. 

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iv'e figured it out. I had global FX Mute on. Hopefully this helps someone in the future. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the future. You helped me out. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Gwen! You are a GOD! I'm going to worship you for the rest of the week! You saved me from a heart attack! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fogetting 'the 'GlobalFX' mute button happens to everyone sooner or later 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gwen,

We appreciate you wriitng in and sharing the experience. We're sure it will be helpful for other users too.

Give us a shout if you get any other issues. 

Regards,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines