Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asus VivoBook Pro 15 N580VD-E4392T

256GB SSD+1TB HDD

Intel Core i7-7700HQ

GeForce GTX 1050

16 GB RAM

My hardware shouldn't be a problem, but when I open Premiere pro (or Illustrator) my cursor just keeps on loading(the round icon that appears next to the cursor) and flickering. I can't click anything. The flickering causes the "File" window to close as soon as I press it. I have used the programs before but since the 2020 version it just doesn't work. After Effects and Character Animator seem to be working just fine.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does this occur for? Seconds? Minutes?

I haven't heard of this issue before and this is a long shot but can you check if you have any Windows scaling going on?

Press your Windows key and type "Display" then press return

Image 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply! 

Unfortunately the scaling doesn't seem to be the issue. The video displays what actually happens when I open a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that it doesn't stop. It just keeps on glitching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting preferences? Or reinstalling Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that multiple times because I saw it in other community posts but that doesn't seem to do the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same case, I also have the same problem. did you find a solution? please tell me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have any other programs running at the same time?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I don't, except for my antivirus. I've turned it off to check if it's the GPU, but it's not. I do notice in Task Manager there are a lot of background programs running from Adobe itself, but I don't think that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this issue ever resolved? Experiencing the exact same issue on a i5 with 8gb of memory...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.

8 gigs of RAM is the absolute minimum.  You might check to make sure your system meets minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update to this issue? Having the same problem when running After Effects, Photoshop and Primere ... Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.    If you're on a windows machine, make sure you're running the latest driver for your video card.  If you've got an nvidia card, make sure it's the production version..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Nvidia RTX 3060

32gb RAM

Intel i7-1700k

500gb Samsung 860 EVO SSD

I have the same problem as this video: adobe issue - YouTube

When using Adobe Animate. It makes it impossible to interact with a project.

Do you have a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the same problem, and it seems to be caused by (CEP HTML), forcefully closing cep html in task manager under premiere pro drop down menu, stops the cursor to keep flickering.

but,

i have found even after doing this, you will have glitchy interface issue while working in premiere and it will keep on crashing.

A permanent fix and support from adobe is must. It's been weeks i have to struggle with davinci to do my project because premiere doesnot want to work. 

My specs:

I5 11th gen

16 gb ram

RTX 3050 graphics card

All latest drivers.

So, it means premiere is the one faulty here. Pls give some insight. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines