Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor too large

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. New here.

So I have a new laptop and bluetooth mouse. When I use PP on the laptop screen everything is perfect. But when I use PP on my 27 inch Benq screen I have an issue with the mouse cursor. It is fine and the normal size when it's just the arrow moving around the screen, but when you go to use the cursor to say trim a clip or drag a clip up and down, the icon become large until you have completed the move or task then it goes back to the normal sized arrow.

Any ideas on what's happening and how to fix it ?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that "jacka35367879" tip worked to solve my DPI problem in Bridge.  Like the earlier folks, I had a 4K monitor as my main and a secondary 1080P monitor that I kept Bridge open on and the GUI was screwed up (oversized cursor, not to mention the cursor would line up properly with the menus up top).

Following the advice in the tip fixed Adobe Bridge for me 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! This has been plaguing me for months and it's finally fixed!

Much better solution than to change which disolay is my main display and having to adjust then when I move my Surface to another location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU - this worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me. Thanks for posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Incredibly, this is STILL an issue as I write this in early 2023. Your link saved the day for me (since Adobe apparently won't)

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into this same problem after remoting into my 1080 work computer from my 4k home computer.  All the cursors were massive while everything else in premiere was properly sized.  In my case, all I needed to do was re-start premiere and everything went back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLUTION!!!!!!!

So I had this issue, and I got halfway to the answer using the advice of jamesm30135212.. disabled primary montior, restarted, suddenly though the cursor on my 4K monitor (the primary monitor) was itty bitty! My screen scale is automatically set to being 250%, since 100% is way too small, but setting it back to 100%.. made the cursor scale correctly!

I then realized that even Creative Cloud was not scaled correctly.

So the simple solution..

Set your resolutions and scaling to where you want it.

Uninstall Creative Cloud

Reinstall Creative Cloud

Pray.

Hope this works for you like it did for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also just want to add, I think the problem started because I activated the graphics card's software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines