Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Curved titles

New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all!

How do i create curved titles in essential graphics (cc 2018)

Thank you!!!

Image result for curved titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Hi! For now, you can only do this in the Legacy Title Tool. Go to File > New > Legacy Title

And use the Path Type Tool.

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 8.09.17 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! For now, you can only do this in the Legacy Title Tool. Go to File > New > Legacy Title

And use the Path Type Tool.

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 8.09.17 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm trying to create a curved text in premiere pro. After creating the path and typing. The words are horizontal and not vertical. How can I fix this please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To stay within PrPro, PremiereGal is right.

If you go over to AfterEffects, though ... you have far more controls for such things.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason when i go into the Legacy Titler, curved text buttons, and vertical text buttons are grayed out and when you hover above it , it says "Not supported by Indic". Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 11.26.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the message is quite clear......

Use Ae or Ps instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does Indic mean? Because there are tutorials of people doing it in Premiere...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qks2BeK2znQ&ab_channel=chungdha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indic languages.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Graphics > Text Engine > select European and East Asian

This will add the option to select these text on a path buttons in the Legacy Titler.

FYI, this is the opposite of a auto-ligature fix which allows you to turn ligatures on and off in Essential Graphics.  So this Text Engine setting may need to be toggled back and forth depending on how much you use of both Essential Graphics and the Legacy Title Tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so so so so so very much Payday0023.

You saved my life, yes that was the problem and I fixed it with your instructions. 

once again thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so now it's 2022 and Adobe is closing shop on Legacy Titles, which I'm totally fine with. BUT I still need to make curved text in Premiere, is there a way to do this with Essential Graphics now? Adobe has said that all the features of Legacy Titles will be available in Essential Graphics. It's just such an extra step to make the title in Ps or Ae. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ann Bens has posted about doing that, I think using another effect couple with the grahics.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very limited but with some VR and Lens distortion effect you can fake it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I so hope that the path type tool will return to Premiere Pro.  Why remove tools in later versions Adobe I just don't get why you would make your customers work flow more difficult!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Julie I agree its stupid. Adobe and all the other tech geeks are more like savants. Good at what they do in one specific area but flat out stupid in common sense areas. Parts of the gray matter just arent there. Apple does a great job at that like the two way flashlight on the phone (that is if you can turn it on without it bouncing away from your finger like the camera icon does for some crazy programming reason). You hit the flashlight button but the phone screen light continues to stay on blinding you while you try to use the "flashlight". Not ONE of those apples can figure out how to shut the screen light off when the flashlight goes on?? Then IF you want the screen on just tap it. Just a classic example of the tech geeks are way way WAY too cocky about the ability of AI and how it will take over......right just like the killer tomatoes took over NY. Keep on trying kids.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines