• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom MOGRT Essential Graphics issues

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not had much success with custom AE MOGRTs in Premiere Pro.

I upgraded to 2022 yesterday and when trying to drop a MOGRT into my sequence, the process hung at 15% and then crashed Premiere. Adam Soufi's fix worked to get the MOGRT to finally go into my sequence.

This leads me to another issue that I've had before and caused me to stop using MOGRTs in the past. I have a really simple animation for some lower thirds to show person name and job title. Using the MOGRT once is fine, but when I try to drag the same MOGRT from the Essential Graphics panel to use as a second version of the animation, I try to render the project, it hangs on 0% and then when I cancel it, all of the MOGRTs go offline.

Am I using MOGRTs wrong? Can they only each be used once?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have come up with my own solution that has worked - In my project bin, I have to copy and paste the Motion Graphics Template Media Bin and then drag the copied MOGRT into my sequence and then edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, it's gone back to the hanging at 15% on a different MOGRT and it's clearly not acceptable to have to go through the hoops every time I want to use one, so I'm either doing something very wrong or it's a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My entire post production team is having the exact same issue. Dead in the water on certain projects, as our guys rely on those files for GFX elements.

Did a clean wipe of all Adobe products on my machine and reinstalled. No change. Certain media from our CC Library won't import into our projects, keeping a perpetual loading/import progress bar at 15% and never going past it. Hitting Cancel will cause a Dialogue Box that just will not go away, no matter what. Always have to do a force close.

Running Premiere 22.0.0 and After Effects 22.0.1. Windows 10 machine with PLENTY of power under the hood.

Any others out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So pleased you're describing the issue identically to how I see it. Also, not pleased that it exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines