• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Damaged Premier Pro file. Should I give up?!

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately my harddrive become responsive and stopped working. I took it for data recovery and managed to get the Premiere files, however, whenever I try to open any of the project files, it comes up with the same error that the file is damaged. I tried to open auto-save files; however, I am experiencing the same issue.

I spent endless hours in the edit and it is very disheartening for the project not to open. My last option is to start editing from the start again which isn't a viable option for me.

I was wondering if Adobe or any external services repair damaged Premier Pro files? I am in urgent need and appreciate any help that I can get.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if he is still doing it, but this user has recovered corrupted project files for others:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/12528724

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peru, I will reach out to him and find out

Thank you so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines