• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Damaged Premiere Pro Project - Can someone repair/fix it? (HELP - Corrupted Premiere Pro Project)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I sadly have a corrupted Adobe premiere pro Project file!

Yesterday I deleted the project together with all the autosaves BY MISTAKE. Then i recovered them (with a recovery software) and since then none of the project files are working.I cant open this project in premiere pro anymore. Is it possible to somehow repair/fix an recovered Premire pro Project file? Im using 22.2 Version of PP on Windows 10.

Can someone repair/fix this file by coding or using his "hacking" skills? ;D

Im also sending here a working file. Maybe that helps find out differences.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Much love
Leo

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to try this guy:

About Mohsen Aghaei - Adobe Support Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! i already texted him but he's not respodning. Is there any other "PRO" who could help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new project and import a copy of the old project file into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried that. Honestly I tried literally everything. I watched every single youtube tutorial about this topic but NOTHING is working. So PLEASE, there has to be someone who can go into the file and repair it in its core. If someone reads this who is such a Professional, then please text me here! Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're you able to get this resolved? 

I tried opening mine in XMLWrench and it wouldn't show any data - but the .proj file is 7MB so I know there is information in there somewhere. 
I also tried messaging Mohsen but he hasnt been active one these forums in two years. 

I had a Sandisk 2TB SSD fail on me and didn't have Proj files backed up - granted it was only three days of post but pretty crucial days. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no sadly no one was able to help me out. I literally had to restart the whole project.... it was months of work and it was really hard to start from scratch again..... but man, i did it so you can too. Keep your head up bro!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines