• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DAW editing software for Premiere Pro

Engaged ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mixing audio in Premiere Pro is a bit clunky, so I am researching the best options for a DAW to sweeten audio from a Premiere Pro sequence. I am looking at Pro Tools but it is a bit out of my budget. Any recomendations? 

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audition is the Adobe DAW, and of course, you can send directly either clips or sequences to Audition. And return them to the PrPro sequence.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using Audition, tried using a few different workflows but it does not sync up to my Premiere Pro sequence. It put a few audio clips out of sync and the video does not sync up. It is probabaly because I have 16 audio tracks, which is why I am looking for a pro DAW solution. Audition seems like a good stand alone tool for youtube video's but not well suited for serious film audio work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, I've never had any problems with Audition throwing things out of sync unless it was user error.

That being said.  It sounds like your exacting demands require Cubase or Protools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Curious. I've known of people routinely throwing 24 to 32 tracks at it, b-cast work.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines