• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Debug event f:\mightysilt_win64\shared\adobe\mediacore\mediafoundation\api\inc\keyframe

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I just ran into this extremely annoying problem:

Premiere Pro CS6 cannot load my project anymore. It gives the following error message:

Premiere  Pro has encountered an error.

f:\mightysilt_win64\shared\adobe\mediacore\mediafoundation\api\inc\keyframe

ep.png

My autosave files all refuse to open giving another error
..\..\src\TickTime.cpp-364

When i press continue it says the project might be damaged or contain outdated elements.
I do not know what that means...

ep2.png

I do not know what i did last before the problem started, except for adding some layers (lightstreaks) rendering the file and then stopping that thinking "I'll do it later"

What a mistake. The projectfile didn't open anymore when i got home. All my autosaves now give similar errors.

I got warpstabilizer on some clips but would gladly give that up if there was a way to open these files. I cannot import them to a new project. Essentially the files refuse to open in any possible way.

You can find my latest projectfile here: jajageweetmaarnooit.prproj - Google Drive

I am desperate, this movie needs to be delivered tomorrow and i have to start all over.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Hi Jonas and all on this thread,

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 244 Replies 244
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2014 Oct 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Mark:

The solution chanching the semicolon to a dot was succsessfull. After doing that, a security copy of my actual project could be opened without any problems. Timeline as usuall, two-channel-stereo sound.

All other Projects- which I tried to open during the "semicolon phase" are still infected and there is no chance to open them. That`s really a nightmare for all.

Waiting for a solution...............

To Ron Exalto: My Titler Template is o.k.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich werde mal in deutsch antworten. Es gibt viele deutschsprachige User. Und ich sehe nicht ein, warum immer alles in englisch abgehandelt werden muss.

Eine so mächtige und große Firma wie Adobe wird sicherlich auch einen deutschsprachigen Mitarbeiter haben.

Ich schneide auf Premiere ProCS6 mit Windows 8.1. Habe keine Addons installiert. Und hatte bis vor zwei Tagen auch nie Probleme mit Premiere (Adobe generell)

Trotzdem tritt bei mir seit vorgestern dieser "f:\mightysilt_win64\shared\adobe\mediacore\mediafoundation\api\inc\keyframe" Fehler auf.

Mal ne generelle Frage an Adobe: Ist da mit einem Update zu rechnen? Gibts da irgend eine Stellungnahme, offiziell oder inoffiziell? Wer ist für den Ausfall haftbar?

Denn auch wenn's möglicherweise nicht direkt euch betrifft, vielleicht hat es ja mit einem Windows Update zu tun, ist trotzdem Fakt: Man kann zurzeit nicht arbeiten mit Premiere Pro. Zumindest nicht, ohne einem unguten Bauchweh Gefühl.

Sich einfach abzuputzen und zu sagen: "Geht uns nichts an" ist ein bisschen zu wenig. Wir User zahlen alle (CS Kunden haben gezahlt) einen Haufen Geld und erwarten uns einen reibungslosen Ablauf.

Tipps wie "Neuinstallation, Mach jenes, vermeide dieses.ist zwar vielleicht für den Moment eine Problem Minderung. Trotzdem sollte Adobe ein bisschen schneller reagieren.

Anstatt uns die Euros oder Dollars mit immer neueren Versionen (oder jetzt eh mit CC) aus den Rippen zu leiern, wäre es bei einem Bug dieses Ausmasses (Der "mightysilt" ist ein absolutes No-Go, das darf einfach nicht passieren!!!!) fein, wenn die Programier-Götter sich allesamt statt auf Version "Neu" - auf die Beseitigung dieses Bugs konzentrieren.

Denn, was bringt einem eine neue Version, wenn man mit der Alten schneidet.

Ich glaube, niemand hier hat im Keller einen Goldesel, der Dukaten kackt.

Ich für meinen Teil muss noch ein Weilchen mit CS6 auskommen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(maschinelle Ãœbersetzung von Google)

Ich stimme mit Ihnen ein. Das ist total abnormal. Verlieren alle seine Arbeit wurde mir je passiert ist. Bis jetzt war mir Adobe ein seriöses Unternehmen mit ausgezeichneten technischen Support. Das ist nicht mehr wahr.

JC RICHARD
Frankreich
Adobe CS6 & Win7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

hast Du inzwischen eine Lösung gefunden ?

Ich bin völlig verzweifelt, mein Urlaubsprojekt, das ich in mühevoller Kleinarbeit seid 2012 bearbeite ist kaputt...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Mark :

Hello,

What's new since your message of October 4? Adobe's silence does not help to contain the anger growing.

Gilles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 04, 2014 Oct 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a feeling that the problem is on the same Premiere.
Two days ago I have encountered this problem and had never before it and there have been no updates or installations on my system for two months.
For me the problem started from first use the project manager to export a "trim" version of my project.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Best Regards.
JAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2014 Oct 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, projects won't open after editing them.

I have been saving a small project under a different name everytime a made a few changes.  I found the following things, hope they help, cause I can't work now!

• A simple change to the position of the video makes the project Corrrupt. I made two simple changes, saved it under a different name and then closed the project and opened it again. It opened, but was a mess. The numbers on the video effects "motion > position" were wrong. The comma had moved one position to the right, making the vertical position 5400,00 in stead of 540,00. The horizontal position was set to 0 (was 960).
  • I added a zoom-effect and changed the starting-position of the zoom (by clicking on the startposition). When re-opened, the effect was corrupted. Editing the effect made premiere crash.

Windows 8.1

Location Amsterdam

Premiere CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have same problem with this, Premiere CS6, Win 8.1 Czech

• unable to open any later project, I still obtain the error messages below
  • when I create new project, my settings of Premiere desktop are changed (detailed zoom, hidden video tracks, volume panner left)

Now I cant work with Premiere and this is critical for my work... please, existing some official or unofficial solution for temporary fix this problem?

Many thanks!

Premek

chyba.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Premek,

try this: restore your windos sytem ("restore point") to a date like a few weeks ago and then DISABLE any windows updates for now. This will NOT fix the corrupted files but it will enable you to - most likely - work on this computer again in Premiere (the issue appears - as far as known at this point in time - due to a windows update for some regions that is affecting the "saving of premiere fiiles"). If you need files fixed (premiere files): please read my previous post and have the guys from that premiere recovery website" fix them...

Cheers,
Martin;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mi Martin!

Many thanks for your answer! But I haven´t got any later restore point 😞 I have only one, which is 1 week old - unfortunately - after win update, which making theese problems 😞

Now I trying use the "." sign instead of "," in regional settings, and PROBABLY I CAN work with this setting now with Premiere - after changes in project and close/open it works correctly... yet... but older project are stil dmaaged/infected.

Have you any experience with other Adobe problem this type? Is possible to extimate, when the Adobe brings some official solution? Or we need wait for new Premiere version?

Premek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sehr geehrter Herr Mapes,

diese Problem der hier beschrieben ist, wie mir bekannt ist, haben mehrere Personen, die aber die englische Sprache nicht beherrschen. Auf die Deutsch geschriebene Informationen reagieren Sie nicht, auch wenn Sie diese Programm in Deutschland verkaufen!!!, Ich habe gleiche Problem, wie oben von anderen beschrieben ist  und Sie Hersteller Adobe beantworten Sie die E-Mails nicht! (?)

Gruß Vojtech

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Vojtech,

ja, es sind einige deutschsprachige Benutzer betroffen. Hier mal in aller Kürze die aktuellen Erkenntnisse:

Ursache

Der Fehler wurde vermutlich durch ein Windowsupdate verursacht und betrifft nicht nur Adobe Premiere. Auch CorelDRAW und andere Programme haben seither Schwierigkeiten. Allerdings nicht bei allen! Die genaue Kombination, die zum Fehler führt, ist noch nicht bekannt. Nun passiert Folgendes: Beim Speichern in Adobe Premiere werden zahlreiche Punkte durch Kommas ersetzt.

Beispiel
Es sollen die Werte 1 und 2,5 und 3 abgespeichert werden. Dann sollte in der Datei stehen: "1, 2.5, 3".
Durch den Fehler steht nun aber in der Datei "1,2,5,3". Nun ist es nicht mehr ersichtlich, ob es sich um den Wert 1,2 2,5 oder 5,3 handelt. Bislang gibt es kein Tool, das dieses Problem vollautomatisch lösen kann. In machen Fällen funktioniert es, wenn die Fehler eindeutig sind. Aber bei Fällen wie oben aufgeführt, ist Intelligenz erforderlich, um die Daten wieder korrekt herzustellen.

Probleme

Draus ergeben sich zwei Probleme:

1. Die Ursache (Adobe speichert Fehler)

2. Die Wirkung (gespeicherte Dateien sind kaputt)

Lösungen zur Ursache

Es gibt noch kein Update von Adobe oder Microsoft, das dieses Problem behebt. Aber es gibt Behelfslösungen (sogenannte Workarounds), damit Premiere die Dateien nicht mehr kaputt speichert.

1. In den Windows Systemeinstellungen bei den Regionaleinstellungen als Dezimaltrenner den "." (Punkt) anstatt eines "," (Komma) verwenden

2. Windows komplett auf Englisch umstellen

3. Windows zu einem Wiederherstellungspunkt zurücksetzen, an dem noch alles funktioniert hat.

Lösungen für defekte Projektdateien (Wirkung)

Um defekte Projektdateien zu reparieren, gibt es inzwischen hier im Forum einige kostenlose Programme, die bei manchen funktionieren, bei machen nicht funktionieren. Somit ergeben sich folgende Möglichkeiten:
· Automatische Tools testen (für manche Projekte klappt's)
· Manuell Fehler beheben (erfordert Know-how)
· Fehler professionell beheben lassen (bislang nur kommerziell über www.premiere-project-recovery.de)

Viel Erfolg,
Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark! I just sent to your email all the information about my system, the corrupted file and more. I hope this could be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for thinking about this problem.

I had my 2 hour film project open two days ago and today it wont open. None of the older versions open either. Other projects will open.

Decimal symbol is a period on format page. I have tried opening it with all of the external media drives unplugged. I have tried it on other computers. I was away for some time and my main computer was not in use so there are very few windows updates to look at in the past week. See attachment.

Capture windows updates.PNG

Hope to hear of a solution.

Misty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have edited my corrupt project manually and it has opened!

Send me your project via email on joker at exself dot ru

I'll try to do the same for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows7 Pro, CS6

A few days ago I encountered this same problem. A project wouldn't open giving the exact error as Mr. D'Hollander, Also the autosaves were affected.

I had noticed a problem prior to this one: opening the project would cause the timeline to show only the audio and was completely zoomed in.

I had to pull the timelineview down to reveal the video and scale up to the view I needed.

Also the right channel of audio didn't function anymore. The dB meter only showed left audio, which sounded normal.

But now the project wouldn't open, so I thought about checking my virusscanner, AVG Free.

That didn't seem to work and neither did Windouws Update and Firewall.

A new AVG Free setup could not be installed and Windows Updates weren't installed since the past 2 years

This however most likely proves that the problem is not related to Windows updates, since I hadn't had one for a (far too) long time.

I removed my C drive and had it scanned for virusses and malware on another computer and indeed it found some.

After removing that and putting it back in the editmachine I could install AVG Free again and also Malwarebytes and scanned again, with all other drives on that machine.

I also ran CCleaner and let it clean what it could, including the registry.

So with this relatively clean setup I tried to open the project again in Adobe and voila, it opened. No more mightysilt error.

But alas, the audio was now gone on all channels.

I then cleared all Adobe cachefolders (Media cache and Media cache files) and let it rebuild.

But that didn't help.

Then I reinstalled CS6, so Premiere went back from 6.0.5 tot 6.0

I made a new project with a few cuts, dissolves, audio with dynamics and saved it. On reopening the the project everything was fine. Saving and reopening seemd to work normal.

So I updated to 6.0.5. again and the problems returned in that the right audiochannel was gone, but the view of the timeline was normal.

I will now sent screenshots to mr. Mapes and will revert back to 6.0 for further testing and let you know what my findings are when staying on 6.0

Ron Exalto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been facing this audio one channel only (left) problem as well as the mighty kilt issue of this thread.

I suspect the two are linked somehow, it is weird two completely different users face the very same two problems.

After changing windows to English (the decimal seemed fine it was a "." ) I managed to re-open one of the pp auto save files (from 5 days ago) and now i am exporting it as a backup but further work will need to be done on it..at least not from scratch (my project is a 15 working days one...)

I am hoping for a solution and appreciate adobe people's efforts already!!!

(please adobe people try to come up with a solution to the audio becoming one channel only problem, as well - seems like it is not a unique issue and the two could be linked...)

THX!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, reverting back to CS6.0 didn't help.

I made a new project, dit some cuts, audio gain and dynamics, then saved it.

I opened a faulty project to check if something changed there, but it hadn't.

I opened the new project and my timeline was zoomed in, videolines not visible, only audio and right channel was already gone.

My projectsettings are: XDCAM EX 1080i50 and I import the files thru the mediabrowser. Then I change the 4 mono channels to 2 stereo channels.

This is always my worklflow and never gave these problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Adobe people get back to us in a line here, saying that you are also working to find a solution. I hope there will be one, so far I am desperate and hoping for all the best and that We all will be able to carry on with all our work. Even if it means starting from scratch, but hte root of the problem must be found so that we cen prevent it from happening again. Please...

Sincerely,

DM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second that thought.

Premiere is currently useless, for any work done with it is damaged after saving.

TIP: make a copy of your project file and save it to a different location BEFORE opening and especially before SAVING it in Premiere. That way you can at least get your project back for when this problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional information to mark:

Using Windows 7, Kapersky, bug concerning all my projects - there are some with importet you-tube-videos but also without them. Language and country. Germany. Decimal symbol is a semicolon, Last windows updates: (KB3001554), 1.185.1642.0, 1.185.1213.0

I`ve got also the one-channel audio problem at the same time

Please help us.....

Sincerely

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Same major issue here, on a (german) windows 7 system:

- since about 1 week I had "left audio only" in a few of my new or  re-openend Premiere CS6 (Version6.0.5) projects, alway manually did reset this and it worked..until I opened again after PC restart (when I got back to the PC next day)

- since 1 day I do have projects that I cannot open anymore (keyframe-error as described above or "TickTime.cpp-364" error message when trying oto popen my projects...) plus all autosaves have the same error

MAJOR ISSUE. treid everythign I found online so far - no solution.

ADBOE: pls moove it!

Thanks,
Martin Hausler

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 7 and CC pro. I had the same problem. When opening CC pro the following massages appears - d:\morereel64\releases\2013\shared\adobe\mediacore\mediafoundation\...

And impossible to start CC pro. The only changes on my PC since CC pro worked perfectly, was updating I-tunes and connecting my Ipad and then some drivers was update automatically. I scan my computer to find morereel, mediafoundaton without results. I reinstall CC pro but didn’t help. Then I removed CC pro and deleted all Premiere CC pro files on my computer, reinstalled and now it works. Later on I tried to change "scratch disk" to D and did get the same problem. Changed back to "same as project" and it worked OK again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

please feel free to use this program to fix the project file:

http://www.digitalschnitt.de/Support/cust/PremProPatch_keyframe.h-error.zip

There are two versions, the 64bit is for very large project.

The 32bit worked with a project file of e.g. 270MB; bigger files can crash this version.

Drag and drop your damaged project file on the program and it will generate a new file with a "_corrected_by_mik.prproj" extension. Try to open the new file.

This program will only fix the project, not the problem on your PC.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Michael Schleider

Service und Support

magic multi media GmbH

Edit by Kevin Monahan

Personal details removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I proof your solution It work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines