DeHummer audio plug-in, new with Adobe Premiere Pro 2017 seems being ignored if rendered by Media Encoder, but if I render via just by pressing "Export" in Exprot Settings dialogue, it works.
Is it a bug, can anybody confirm this?
Unfortunately, I don't have any audio files to test this on.
I'm seeing the same behavior under Windows 10. Export works, Queue doesn't.
Thanks Jim. I've sent a bug report, but it seems like the issue is still there.
Thanks for reporting. Please try this step & let us know the status.
In Media Encoder
Preferences > General > Premier Pro > Uncheck "Import sequences natively"
Preferences > Media > Uncheck "Enable Accelerated Intel h.264 decoding" (for Windows only)
Relaunch Media Encoder, queue the export & test it.
Nope, didn't work.
Problem still exists in latest build. I'm running Premiere 11.0.2 (47) and Media Encoder 220.127.116.11.
This happens when dehummer is applied to a clip. If it is applied to a track it works correctly when queued in media encoder.
Any fix upcoming hopefully?
Here it doesn't work either way. And I have same latest versions of the software. Windows 10.
I just discovered this bug also. It is there today, May 31st, 2017.
The exact same thing is happening to me. I have gone just about crazy trying to figure out why my encoded video still had the humming sound. Encoding straight from Premiere works. Thanks for posting this so I could finally finish my project!
Thanks for posting. Please let us know the Premiere Pro & Media Encoder version number. It will be helpful for investigation.
Media Encoder is: 18.104.22.168 -- 2017.1 Release
Premiere is: 11.1.1 (15) Build -- 2017.1.1 Release
OS: Windows 10
This an ongoing issue for me, and currently very disruptive to my workflow.
Media Encoder 12.0
This issue is still present (v13.0.1). Has a workaround been found, or even better, a fix? I have a terrible air-con hum in my video that the dehummer works very well at getting rid of. It just doesn't come out in the export.
I've also tried to render the audio sequence but the replacement that it renders does not include the dehummer effect, just like the export.
Any ETA or further information? This is no doubt affecting many users?
I can't replicate this on my Win10 rig. There aren't many reports of users having this, so the subset of whatever combo sets this off ... gear/media/other apps on the machine ... is pretty small. Not that a "relative" number that's pretty small couldn't still be a rather substantial number in straight terms, of course.
So ... filing this on their UserVoice service would be important, as all filings there go directly to the engineer's system. It would be good if you would post back here also what your computer hardware ... OS/CPU/RAM/GPU and sound card if you have one all are ... what your audio hardware settings are set for in PrPro ... and what media you're using. Which number-dot-number version of PrPro as in 13.0.1 or whatever shows in your Help/About PrPro dialog.
Post that both places, here for general info for users, UserVoice to get directly to the engineers.
Adobe Bug /Feature service: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro
Thanks for the info, I have added my info to the post already created in Uservoice (link below).
This issue has been fixed (for me at least) in the latest update of Adobe Premiere (v13.0.2), hooray!!!
I confirm this.
So, finally, after two years of waiting and purchasing of two third party plugins (De-hum by Izotope and Dehummer by Acon Digital, although they both came as bonuses in bundles) it's fixed. Yay!
Hi, same problem here. The DeHummer effect isn't applied when my exports are queued to Media Encoder, only when exported straight from Premiere. I have the effect applied to a track.
Media Encoder: Build 22.214.171.124 – 2017.1.2 Release
Premiere: Build 11.1.2 (22) – 2017.1.2 Release
Mac OS X 10.11.6
Ok, I'm back. I found the workaround as discussed in this thread for the last year by exporting directly from Premiere instead of running exports through Media Encoder. Well, something has changed in Premiere in one of the last updates as I can no longer get the Dehummer settings to apply to the export through Media Encoder or directly from Premiere. I can only get Dehummer to work when previewing the file in Premiere. I have no way of cleaning up the audio now. Help!
Media Encoder V 12.1.2 (Build 69)
Premiere Pro CC V 12.1.2 (Build 69)
Having the same issue! Neither Premiere nor Media Encoder exports the DeHummer on certain clips, some work, some don't?
My workaround is to use Audio Hijack to record the audio from Premiere then replace it in the timeline (horrible i know)
Media Encoder 12.1.2
We were having the same problem (DeHummer not working with Premiere Pro CC2018 when exporting) when rendering on an AMD processor but when we rendered the video on our computer that has a Pentium i7 processor the DeHummer worked perfectly.
Hope this helps some of you out there
Dehumnmer works fine in preview - but ignored during export.
It is defineately a new bug.
I'm using Core i7, 7th Gen - so its not an AMD thing.
Adobe - you have to fix your bugs!
For now, I'm exporting the sequence to Audition. Waiting... waiting... its a slow just to clean up audio.
I'm using latest Apps.
V12.1.2 Build 69