Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Diagonal morphing effect

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I'm somewhat new to Premiere pro and I was just wondering how I might get a video effect like the diagonal morphing effect used in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL6t6JVS33c

Just to clarify it's the video effect, not the clip transitions I am talking about. I want the overly affect that gives the feeling of movement while clips are playing etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a job for After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply! Ahh ok, would you happened to know the name of the effect in after effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are know as 'parallax' effects/transitions. There's no preset 'effect' in after effects (or Premiere Pro) to do this - other than manually creating it yourself. You can do something similar in Premiere Pro and there are transition templates available to purchase from companies like motionarray, storyblocks etc.

There are even a few free templates floating around. (search 'free premiere pro templates')

I had a look at both motionarray and storyblocks and they have a few similar effects available for Premiere Pro. Not quite the same but perhaps similar enough. 

That said (as Peru Bob pointed out) After Effects will give you much more control and allow you to create your own effects.

And once created you can export a 'mogrt' from after effects to use in Premiere Pro and simply customise with your own footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines