• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difficulty editing rolling credits - I-bar offset

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a documentary credit roll in Premiere Pro CC 2021 and when I go to edit it my “I-bar” or cursor appears but typing results in the text appearing elsewhere. There is an offset that is closer to accurate in the middle of the title duration -- the first image I attached shows almost in the middle while the other is a bit further along. Titles that I need to edit are at the beginning and end, and are off the screen from where my I-Bar is visible.

Any hacks or suggestions?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

I discovered the problem -- earlier I had decided to increase the size of the text so I increased the size of the text box rather than increasing the point size of the font itself. It worked, but created an offest when I tried to edit the text. Returning the text box to original size and resizing the text to the desired size allowed me to edit the test with accurate I-bar placement.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, have you tried resetting app preferences to isolate any preference corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered the problem -- earlier I had decided to increase the size of the text so I increased the size of the text box rather than increasing the point size of the font itself. It worked, but created an offest when I tried to edit the text. Returning the text box to original size and resizing the text to the desired size allowed me to edit the test with accurate I-bar placement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines