• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappointed with version 22.3.1 won't export

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows 10 64 bit that is barely 2 years old and has been working solid with Premiere. However this latest update will not export correctly. I'm not sure why. I'm lucky if it will get past 2% completion. And then if just freezes there, no error code. I have to crash out Premiere because it won't move. In the end, I get maybe 10 seconds of the video but split into two files, AAC and M4V. I have plenty of hard drive space so that is not an issue. I've tried everything from creating a new project and rebuilding graphics. The only way I can now export is that I have re-installed Premiere 2021 and that works as it should. I can't open my current 2022 projects in that version however. 

Anyone else having exporting issues with the latest version?

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

This issue seems to be resolved. I got on Adobe Chat. They took control of my PC and determined that the GPU was causing render and export issues. When switched to CPU for render/export it performed as it should. Not clear why this suddenly became an issue as the computer is only 2 years old and hasn't had a problem until now. But, it seems to perform fine now. I was told because this is a Xeon Processor PC without a graphics card, that this can happen when editing video. I will post if anything

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshots of:

• The tree view or text view of MediaInfo for one of your problem clips
  • Your problem sequence settings in Pr 2022
  • Your problem export settings in Pr 2022

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are a few screen shots, of my sequence, of the export window settings and when it freezes up. Now the 2021 version is doing this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of media is the pink clip named "Four..." in your sequence?

What effects are used on it?

Also, please check the Defaulr audio input is set to No Input in Preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using 22.3.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue seems to be resolved. I got on Adobe Chat. They took control of my PC and determined that the GPU was causing render and export issues. When switched to CPU for render/export it performed as it should. Not clear why this suddenly became an issue as the computer is only 2 years old and hasn't had a problem until now. But, it seems to perform fine now. I was told because this is a Xeon Processor PC without a graphics card, that this can happen when editing video. I will post if anything else comes up about this issue. Thanks for the comments. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines