• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disparition de l'effet slide (dernière mise à jour)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

avant la dernière mise à jour, il y avait un effet "Slide" dans les effets "Transition vidéo". Je ne sais pas si c'est moi mais il a disparu !! Est-ce que quelqu'un sait où il est passé ? Sans doute sous un nouveau nom ?

Cette dernière mise à jour a également révolutionné les espaces de travail. Avant, dans la barre du haut, je pouvais naviguer entre "montage", "effets", "couleurs", etc. Rien de tout cela désormais. Il faut aller dans la nouvelle icône d'espace de travail. Je trouve que ce n'est pas pratique du tout...

Merci, bonne journée.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the search box?

AnnBens_0-1650378857110.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. Yes I've tried, but it does not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An other problem since the last Adobe update : premiere is very very slow. I don't understand, it worked perfectly last week. And there is a red line instead of the yellow one in the assembly window (sorry for my bad english). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send you a copy of my screen. You can see the red line, and the effect list : no transition video effect. I believe I'm becomming mad... Many thanks for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines