• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display Flicker When Actively Using Premiere Pro 2021

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Premiere Pro 2021 and now when I click on the application anywhere or I play in my timeline with space bar, it causes my display (only the Display I use for Premiere) to flash black for 2 seconds while it starts playing then comes back to normal and plays with no problem until I pause or click on something in the application and it flashes again. In Premiere Pro 2020, I do not have this issue but sometimes it does take a second to actually playback. Would love to use Premiere Pro 2021, but right now the black flash when playing or even just switching between sequences is so annoying.

My PC specs are:
Ryzen 7 1800x CPU
32 GB of 3000 MHz RAM (26 dedicated to Adobe)
MSI RTX 2070 Super GPU

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have the videos been imported into Premiere for a while? If there is a blue progress bar on the lower right of the interface the videos may have to be "conformed" to Premiere before they will play properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines