• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DisplayPort (DP) is disconnecting and reconnecting (only in AdobePremierePro)

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

From yesterday my monitor is connecting and reconecting when I hit play on any video/any project/any codec in PremierePro. This happens every few seconds, for 2-3 seconds each time. The sound continues, the keyboard as well, but the image disappears completely, the screen is all black.

I have a Lenovo monitor and I use DP and display adaptor I use Intel UHD Garaphics 630. I also use the resolution of 2560x1440. I haven't had this problem for 10 months now, but since yesterday it's only been like this.

I reinstalled drivers, I set the display... almost everything I found on the internet as tips, but nothing...

Instead, I noticed something I haven't found anywhere yet: if I change the display resolution (ie smaller, not 2k) the monitor doesn't interrupt in Premiere Pro !

Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to work again at the recommended resolution (2560x1440) again ?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?