• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DJI Mavic 2 Pro 10-bit h.265 won't import

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the most recent version of Premiere Pro (2019). I tried importing several clips from my Mavic 2 Pro. Some of the imported footage was not shot in 10-bit h.265 (I'm guessing they're h.264, not sure atm) and it worked just fine. Playback in Windows Media App works fine (though laggy). I worked with this footage on my tower PC (which is at home, I'm travelling for 8 months now) without any issues. It's the first time trying this footage on my laptop (2 core i5, Nvidia GT730M, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD). I exported to h.265 just fine from CC2018 a week ago.
Is there some codec pack I have to update? Is anyone having similar issues? Is it a hardware problem?
Thanks, Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please first check your system specs if they match the requirements :

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html#hardware-acceleration-system-requireme...​

Next please download this driver :

NVIDIA DRIVERS Quadro Desktop/Quadro Notebook Driver Release 410 WHQL

NVIDIA has publicly released windows ODE drivers that support the CUDA 9.2 SDK used in the latest release of Premiere Pro. This is not the Microsoft default driver, but you can download this driver directly from NVIDIA, Version 411.63 (of the 410 series drivers).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note that the current driver for gtx cards is 416.34

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link I posted to Nvidia driver was taken from Adobe system requirements, maybe its a specific driver that should be

downloaded and not the traditional driver update? These are the requirements posted by Adobe specifically for Premiere Pro v13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also the same issue but not with Mavic 2 Pro files but GoPro 6 HVEC (H265) files. With Premiere Pro 2018 I could import these files ok and work on them but not once I upgraded to Premiere Pro 2019. I contacted Adobe and they just said their engineering team would look into it.

When I upgraded the system did advise me to update the NVIAIA driver which I did so don't think that's the issue. Is anyone else having similar issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload a short clip to test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the latest driver for my GT730M (416.34) but still the same issue.

I will try downgrading to CC2018 now. I'll have a short clip uploaded later today.

Thanks for all the replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue NO HEVC file even ones rendered in AE will load into Premiere 2019. I've gone back to using 2018 for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue, Jan-Leo%20Kaak? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this same issue. With both Mavic 2 H265 files and GoPro MP4 files. I've updated my video driver. Everything works fine in Premiere 2018 but not in 2019. Please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan-Leo and others on this thread,

Please upvote this bug: Premiere Pro: Hot (3293 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to chime in and say our production PCs are also having this issue, we use HEVC and are planning to upgrade to 2019 across the board soon but unfortunately discovered that Premiere is not correctly importing our HEVC clips, we get an error and only the audio track is shown. These clips work fine in 2018 and we have the 416.34 NVIDIA drivers installed for our dual GTX 1080s, need a patch for this ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jan-Leo Kaak  icy100 @shaunw24355956 @JBaxterPhoto JBaxterPhoto,

Sorry for this problem. We have fixed this in the latest beta builds which means you should be able to import & work with these media files in Premiere Pro without converting them into any other formats. This is also on track to be available in normal builds. We will update you soon.

Meanwhile, you can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta).
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please let us know how it goes in the beta build.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines