• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DJI Mavic Pro 2 Premiere Pro h.265

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I paying for this expensive software?

Expensive drone?

Should just work..  I'm now creating, and editing video with Windows movie maker.  Because it imported, and I can splice video together.

This is out of control.  We need help, and solutions.  I've wasted +20 hours, and countless crashes trying to make all of this work.  Heartbreaking, and wasteful.

Pretty dissapointed.

Dissabled hardware encoder.  Tried only exporting 40 seconds at a time to later join.  No dice. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Dedbiker ,

Sorry for this problem. We have fixed this in the latest beta builds which means you should be able to import & work with these media files in Premiere Pro without converting them into any other formats. This is also on track to be available in normal builds. We will update you soon.

Meanwhile, you can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta).
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please let us know how it goes in the beta build.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines