• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you have some tips on how to edit a lot of long videos?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of videos that are about 1 hour or more long. I use VLC player (because it's very easy for me to skip 5 seconds of an uninteresting part of a video using the left and right keyboard buttons)
I think there must be some better solution. I'm looking for maybe some media player where I can put some marks and put it in premiere. Perhaps you know a much better solution. Thanks and have a nice day!

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can speed playback in Premiere easily. You can use the JKL key system ... L is play, K is stop, J is play in reverse ... for going faster or slowing down.

Hit L to start playback ... hit L again, you double speed the playback. Hit L again ... rinse & repeat.

Hit J during accelerated playback, it slows it one 'level'. And this all works in reverse in J 'mode'.

Plus you can set keyboard shorts to change to a lesser increment than double.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines